Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Octoberfest is Here!

     Oktoberfest is coming this weekend!  I am so excited!  There is so much to do to get ready.  New merchandise is all over the store, and I can't keep track of it all.  It seems like every day we get a new load of boxes in with all kinds of cool stuff.  We are all hoping for a big weekend. The sounds, the sights, the smells,  I can't wait!  The nut stand will be open outside all weekend selling our delicious roasted nuts.  I know I will be making at least a few trips out there to get some nuts, and don't forget the parade!!!  It starts at 10:00 AM.  So clear your schedule, and don't miss Oktoberfest 2013 at the Amana Colonies. (Oct. 4th, 5th, and 6th.)  See you there!

P.S. Don't forget to visit me at the Amana General Store!


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment