Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cold Weather is Here

     Well the cold weather is finally here.  When I walk outside I instantly feel the chill.  Brrrrr.  That just means that we are that much closer to CHRISTMAS!, and snow.  What I love best about the fall weather is the leaves.  I love jumping in them, raking them, and best all, driving around and looking at all the wonderful colors.  Speaking of Christmas, that will be here soon enough, but as I always say, "You cannot play Christmas music until after Thanksgiving".  Thanksgiving has got to be one of the best holidays because it revolves around two things, being thankful, and eating!  Have I mentioned I love to eat? Some of you may not know that the coffee and tea room now has cappuccino!  That is one of my favorite drinks.  So stop in at the Amana General Store to check out all our wonderful gifts, and don't forget to make a trip downstairs and taste some of our fresh coffee in this cold weather.


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment