Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Vacation

     So I mentioned last week about vacation.  I am pleased to announce that I will be taking a week off of blogging and join my family for vacation at the lakeside.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  From past experience I know that when you go on vacation you usually end up bringing half of your house....that's not the way it's supposed to work right?  So to avoid that kind of catastrophe I am looking for some advice on what to pack.  Sound like a good idea?  Well I'll list to you the items I am packing for sure...Just the necessity's right?  Let me see....

Pillow
Blankets
Clothes
Shoes
Sandals
Swim shorts
Towels
Camping gear
Marshmallow roaster
Marshmallows
Cheese
Food....Lot's of food!
Games
Flashlight
Fan
Books
Bicycle
Jet ski
Wake board
Canoe
Reading glasses
Sun glasses
Sun screen
Bug spray
Golf clubs
Frisbee
Baseball glove
Football
Basketball
MMMMMM.......Did I forget anything? 

So What do you think of my packing list?  I know that I am going to have a blast just relaxing for a whole week with all of my family.  I will make sure to fill you all in when I return.  In the meantime I will look over my list and see if I missed anything.

Come and see me when I return!




Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment