Tuesday, August 6, 2013

            The House Mouse is back from vacation!!! I can't wait to tell you about all the wonderful adventures that I had in the past week. First of all it was wonderful to have a week off of blogging and working. Camping was a great success. We road on boats at the lake, went fishing, swimming, and played lots of games. The most enjoyable part was just relaxing. Now that I am back I am trying to think of something fun that I can do in the weeks to come. I just haven't figured out what that is yet. So tell me, what happened while I was gone? Did anything change? What's new? I will have to catch up with all of my friends later. For now I want to tell you that I am planning a scavenger hunt! What do you think of that! I haven't quite punched out all the details but I will keep thinking about it. Right now I am just trying to get back into the flow of things again. I hope to see you at the store soon. We have lots of new merchandise and it's coming in like crazy too. See you soon!!!


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment