Thursday, August 15, 2013

Scavenger Hunt


So I mentioned last week about a scavenger hunt.  Well I decided to make a list for my friend Wilbur the Pig at the Meat Shop.  Here is what I got so far.

Wilbur must find something….

 

Sweet

Salty

Pleasant aroma

Soft

Orange

 

     What do you think? Wilbur will be so surprised when he finds out I made a scavenger hunt for him. There are so many things in the store, it is hard to narrow it down to only a few things.  I think Wilbur will get a kick out of it.

 

A few days later…

 

     Okay so when Wilbur went through the store he told me that he was offended by some of the items we had at the store.  I asked him which ones he didn’t like.  He said “First off what is up with that Maple Bacon Taffy?  I kind of chuckled a little bit because I knew he would find that first.  For the salty item, he found the bacon salt…..I think he is beginning to wonder if this is a prank….well it sort of is.  However, he did love the candles and the soft multipurpose towels.  Yes, the last one was a pumpkin, and the only reason I threw that in there, was because we got a lot of new Halloween merchandise in, and I thought Wilbur would like to check out some of the new stuff.  Overall I think it was a success!




 


 
Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment