Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sending a Card

With all the wonderful cards that we have here at the store, I decided to send a beautiful birthday card to my friend Claus.  Mice love getting things in the mail you know.  So, I know who I am going to send it to…but I don’t know which one to get.  There are so many different cards, I thought and thought and thought…what kind of birthday card would I like to get.  I like ones that make me feel warm inside and make me feel loved, not some of these goofy ones.......if you know what I mean.  Knowing how much Claus would love getting a birthday card that would make him feel special on his special day I put a lot of thought into just the right one.  I chose one that fit his personality just wonderfully, and I can’t wait to send it.  So if you ever need any kind of card stop at the store and check them all out!  There are so many I just know you’ll find everything you need.  That’s all for now, see you soon!


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment