Friday, June 28, 2013

New Furniture



     Check out this wonderful new home warming furniture!!!  We just got it in the store a few weeks ago.  This stuff is some of the coolest vintage looking pieces that I have seen.  I could not wait to check it all out.  I think some of this beautiful merchandise needs to be located down in the basement were I can enjoy it, what do you think?  I know how great I look in pictures, so I decided to pose for a few on my blog.  My favorite piece by far would have to be the tractor seat.  I just look so stellar in it, and it's very comfortable! This furniture would look way cool in any one's house, including mine =)  I love the way the pictures turned out too.  So if you're looking for some new stuff to add to your home you better stop by the store and see it before I decide I need it!


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment