Friday, June 21, 2013

LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!

     I was thinking the other day that my little house is quite dark.  So the only thing to do was to go pick out some lights.  I didn't have to walk in the store very far to find light fixtures, and all kinds of lights, lamps, even chandeliers.  The only question was how would I get the light that I wanted down into my house.....mmmm I decided that I should pick out the one that I wanted first and then recruit some help to move it.  It sounded like a good idea to me.  Deciding on which light seemed almost as hard as trying to move it.  The one that would best fit my home was the chandelier.  It was the biggest one, so I decided to call one of my good friends to help me move it.  I whipped out my phone book and called the High Amana Store Mouse, he is always very helpful.  I caught him while he was just on his way out to visit Wilbur at the Meat Shop, this was ideal, he was already making a trip over to Amana anyway.  Naturally he offered his help and was over in a jiffy.  On reaching the top of the chandelier we loved the view that it brought. We could see everything in the store.  It was lots of fun swinging around on it too.  Like I said in a jiff we had it down, and it was on the way to my hole.  The only problem was, we could not fit it into the hole.  I was sooooooooooo disappointed.  Well not all was lost.  We both thought it would be a good idea to hang it outside of my hole, and it would still light up my house just as well.  So that is just what we did.  Don't forget there are still lots more lights here at the store and I'm sure you would be able to find the right fit just like I did!


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment