Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas is here!

     It's getting real close to that time of year.  When presents are exchanged, as well as smiles.  Oh I just love Christmas time.  I had all of my lights up the day after Thanksgiving as usual, as well as all of the decorating and my favorite, the Christmas tree!!!  There is something about putting the tree up in my living room.  It's so warm and cozy just sitting by the Christmas tree, pondering this wonderful time of year.  If your like me and wait till the last second to get your Christmas gifts, don't be.  Stop in the Amana General Store today, and pick out all the wonderful gifts you need.  It's easy to find them at The Amana General Store!  Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


Amana House Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment